Dwelo is bringing home automation to apartment communities. Our software, hardware, and service platform enables the owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity to their residents while simultaneously improving the efficiency of their operations. Dwelo smart apartments are live in over a dozen markets and counting. We are a small team making a lot happen, we are the leaders in this space while taking on some big names, and we are on track for a billion dollar outcome.
As our first Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for solidifying Dwelo as the industry leader as we enter the next phase of our growth. With our recent funding we are moving from a regional player to a national one and we want the market to know it. You will work with the Head of Sales and CEO to implement a marketing strategy and take ownership for its execution. We have an aggressive expansion timeline and it will be your job to get our strategy in place quickly and effectively.
Outputs and Responsibilities
- Work with the CEO and Head of Sales to implement Dwelo's marketing strategy
- Own key marketing functions such as PR, conferences, speaking events and demand generation campaigns
- Evaluate and manage relationships with members of the press, designers and copywriters
- Manage the upkeep of Dwelo's website and other digital platforms
- Ensure print materials and sales assets effectively represent current offerings and value propositions
- Generate creative and compelling ideas for content
We Are Looking for...
- An individual that knows how to meet deadlines for high profile initiatives
- A task master experienced managing multiple projects at once
- Resourcefulness working in a constrained startup environment
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable holding executive leadership and third party contractors accountable
- Familiarity and experience running B2B marketing campaigns through Salesforce
- Someone who has a mind for creative and compelling content with an eye for elegant design and branding
Compensation and Benefits
- A salary in the range of $60K and stock options
- Medical benefits
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks minimum vacation time
If interested, email your resume and any additional comments to Ned Murphy: email@example.com.